If you want to know the basics to car maintenance, we offer training ideal for new drivers and the inexperienced in motor vehicles. Who want to learn simple things of changing a spare wheel, checking oil levels, during the time in the course you will be shown: with one to one training you will be leaving knowing all you need to know, to keep safe and legal on the road.
• The correct way of changing your wheel in case of a puncture,
• The correct way to check all the levels on your vehicle, to top up to required safe level
• How to check your lights and perform a basic light bulb change.
• How to check tyre wear, tread depth and tyre pressure.
• Basic dashboard lights and what they mean,
• A visual check on basic items which could become a problem
You will leave with a fact sheet of your car, with the oil grade, tyre pressure, and info on your car which you will need to carry out your checks