We repair most minor cosmetic car bodywork dents and scratches and alloy wheel damage at our workshop in Holbeach and nearly always within a day. Our repairs are fully guaranteed for your ownership of the car and any workshop repairs include a free collection and delivery service.
We specialise in:
- Bumper Scuffs – Masseys Garage repair common car parking damage from other cars, brick walls, posts etc. Depending on the damage the areas are rubbed down, filled if necessary to remove all scratches, painted and re-lacquered to an as new appearance. We also repair non-painted plastic trim, bumpers and rubbing strips using our plastic repair process.
- Panel Paintwork Scratches – If you car has scratches on doors and wings, from damage or malicious key scratching we can repair this type of damage. With this type of work, the trickiest aspects of matching and blending dark colours is losing the lacquer edge on the new repair but this need not be an issue with Masseys Garage blending technology. Also, thanks to Masseys Garage’s Aquaclear water based paint technology, silvers and light metallics are also no problem. A proximity to a curve or bodyline will assist to “lose the repair”. As a general rule, repairs are possible on all panels. In the vast majority of cases the repairs are invisible and are indistinguishable to the eye.
- Dents – These can be pulled if the dents are large or deep or have damaged a curve in the panel like a wheelarch, and are then filled and painted. Smaller dents may need just filling and then a paintwork repair.
- Stone Chips – We can touch in stone chip damage to any part of the car to provide a barrier to water and salt ingress which if left untreated can ultimately leading to rust and devaluing your second most valuable asset. Although usually not entirely invisible, in the vast majority of cases greatly improve the appearance of them. They serve to take your eye away from the damage and provide peace of mind that they are protected.
- Machine Polishing – We can restore faded, lacklustre or lightly scratched paintwork using machine polishing with specialist compounds and polishes. This can remove bush scratching and restore that new car shine